Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'll Cover You..... with Avenue Q part 2

so i went to see rent on saturday with kailin as part of my christmas gift. i wnet and picked her up in the city and then we went to walk around in the city for a while. after a while we saw the 2pm show of RENT which was amazing. by far the best thing i have ever seen. i would have felt like a complete puss during angel's eulogy except for the fact that the guy next to me with his girlfriend was a year or two older and about 30 lbs heavier and i see out of the corner of my eye that he was wiping his face so i was like thank god im not the only guy lol but yea it was soooo amazing. then we decided lets see what else we can do. we ended up putting our names in for the lottery tix for Avenue Q because kaitlin hasnt seen it and of course i end up winning! it was just as good as the first time i saw it and needless to say kaitlin thouroughly enjoyed it. so yea......

RENT - BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEEN (i know i know i havent seen many)
Avenue Q (Round 2) - Just as good as the first time

ok this is a little extra thing i need... i dont care who you are what you say about it etc etc but i need both good and bad things about me either as an ra or just in general. if you feel wierd doin it just post it as anonymous.. thanks

Countdown till im out of this damn house: 4 days 13.25 hours :)

Later Dayz

5 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kate said...

something bad about you - you got to see avenue q twice you lucky bastard!!

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger kw said...

you know, i'm only doing this cuz you said so.

i thought we had something going for a little while. i mean, the candy, the candles, the bed time. I thought it meant something to you, as it did me. And yet, you're with some tramp i don't even know. I mean, what is it. Was I not good enough for you? Is it because i dont have a pussy? Come on... Tell me!!! It's been killing me.....

otherwise, keep on trucking.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Liz said...

o this is in response to your 15 things you would say to people...i havent had a chance to read in awhile...so sue me...anyways i dont knw if im on the list...but if i am i think i knw which one i am:-D miss you georgie!!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

i'm totally deleting you from my links list, bad blogger.

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home