Friday, January 05, 2007

SCHADENFREUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making me feel gald that I'm not you........ because you didnt go to Avenue Q tonight. it was quite possibly one of the best times i have had this year. it is such a great show. i dont think there was one minute that i did not have a smile on my face or wasn't laughing. not only wa sthe show great but our seats were really great.... second row!!!!!!! i know i know youre extremely jealous etc etc. oh and so we sit down in our seats and then i look over and in the first row on the other side of the theatre and who is there......... two of my best friends form high school dan and meg deguisto. it was nuts. so it was nice to be able to talk to them and catch up. it was such a good night and on sat i have RENT with kaitlin.

so here you go..
Producers - Great
How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Funny as hell and true to the movie
Avenue Q - Best thing I have EVER seen!!! I now know what Gwen and Mike talk about
RENT - TBA

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Val said...

YOU SUCK! I've been dying to see that show for such a long time! I'm glad you enjoyed it though. I hope you had a fun-filled and relaxing break and I'll see you again soon!

<3
Your Pal,
-Val

 

Post a Comment

<< Home