Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just For You SARAAAAAAAA

ok so im sitting right next to her as she yells to me "UPDATE MOREEEEEEE" so here it is an update.

I STOLE BOWLING SHOES LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im wearing them right now. they are red and blue and big. I love it.

Im tired of school but i guess im having fun too. Ive been in a mood lately and yea but its cool things like this usually pass relatively quickly with me.

ok time to go to megs honors thing which i dont want to go to nothing against meg but i dont feel like listeing to 9/11 stuff again its still a pretty big deal for me but i guess ill go cuz sara is draggin me. forcing me to do ANOTHER thing for her. LOVE YOU SARA!!!!!!! :)

Later Dayz

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i know it's no fun to listen to stuff about my project and i appreciate you coming all the more because i know it's harder for you than others. thanks georgie. :)

now take me to wawa so i can use my giftcard!!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I DIDN'T FORCE YOU! But thanks for updating.


...told you I'd comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home